Hi Micheal,

have you tried to run `./dev/change_scala_version.sh 2.11` and add
`-Pscala-2.11` profile to mvn command?

When you build Zeppelin, maven doesn't use the scala version that is
pre-installed on your machine,
but it downloads scala version that is specified in active profile.
You will need to add `-Pscala-2.11` in mvn command to activate scala 2.11
since we use scala-2.10 by default.

You can find build command examples in Zeppelin website [1], hope this
helps.

Cheers,
Mina

[1]