Issue with Spark UI when running on AWS EMR is it requires ssh tunneling to
be setup which requires private aws keys.

Our team is building a analytic platform on zeppelin for end-users who we
obviously can't hand out these keys.

Another issue is setting up correct port - Zeppelin tries to use 4040 for
spark but during an interpreter restart 4040 could be used by an old still
stuck paragraph. In that case Zeppelin simply tries the next port and so on.

Static url for Spark can't handle this and hence requires some dynamic
implementation.

PS - As I write this a lightbulb goes on in my head. I guess we could also
modify Zeppelin restart script to kill those rogue processes and make sure
4040 is always available?

Thanks
Ankit

--