I did a quick research in the configuration and the code and the store type
is what defines the way the notes will be stored. The default is Git, which
means it will be stored in the notebook directory and can be versioned
using git.

However, I see that VFS implementation is supported and by VFS I was
wondering if there is a mechanism that scans the notebook directory and
look for new notebooks.

--
Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira
Senior Software Engineer

 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo *Great Place to Work*.