I prefer 2.b also. Could we use (save*Result*AsTable=people) instead?

There are a few typos in the example note shared:

1) The line val peopleDF = spark.read.format("zeppelin").load() should
mention the table name (possibly as argument to load?)
2) The python line val peopleDF = z.getTable("people").toPandas() should
not have the val

The z.getTable(<table-name>) method could be a very good tool to judge
which use-cases are important in the community. It is easy to implement for
the in-memory data case, and could be very useful for many situations where
a small amount of data is being transferred across interpreters (like the
jdbc -> matplotlib case mentioned).

Thanks,
Sanjay