First of all, thank you for your effort and contribution.

I read it carefully today, and personally, it's a very nice feature and
idea.

Let's discuss it and improve more concretely. I also left comments on the
doc.

And I have a simple question.

`Copycat`, which you used to implement it, is deprecated by owner[1] and
moved under https://github.com/atomix/atomix/. I'm afraid of it. Do you
have any reason to use this library? It's even SNAPSHOT version.

Regards,
JL

[1]: https://github.com/atomix/copycat

--