I do already have a /solr/ directory, from the previous time I installed the
plugin. So now I’m trying to upgrade it.  Should I just delete the existing
/solr/ directory and then run the script?

# ./bin/install-interpreter.sh --name solr --artifact
com.lucidworks.zeppelin:zeppelin-solr:0.1.5
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=512m; support was
removed in 8.0
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/zeppelin/lib/interpreter/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/zeppelin/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]
Directory /zeppelin/interpreter/solr already exists

Skipped