If I’m understanding correctly, this is exactly how we want zeppelin to behave
in our environment: We want all notebooks to be viewable by anyone who can
authenticate into our zeppelin server. I would hate to lose this feature or
suddenly be required to change permissions on every created notebook to make
sure they remain viewable. We use zeppelin to share notebooks within teams so
don’t want this to be locked down by default.

If a change is made, would it be possible to do it as an option that we could
turn off so we can continue to use zeppelin as is?

PAUL BRENNER
Head of Data Science
pbren...@placeiq.com | (217) 390-3033 | www.placeiq.com
twitter @placeiq linkedin /placeiq