Sebastian,

I don't think spark interpreter of zeppelin does anything for cassandra.
IIUC spark.cassandra.connection.host is spark-cassandra connector property,
as long as spark support it, it should work in zeppelin. So I would suggest
to you to figure out how to set more than one host in spark cassandra
connector first.

Sebastian Albrecht <albrecht.sebast...@googlemail.com> 于2019年9月7日周六
上午12:25写道:

--