It looks like many users still get used to specify spark dependencies in
interpreter setting UI, spark.jars and spark.jars.packages seems too
difficult to understand and not transparent, so I create ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-4374 that user can still set
dependencies in interpreter setting UI.

Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月11日周五 上午9:54写道:

--