There're several approaches.
1. Use shared mode across notes. So that all the note share the same
interpreter
2. Use distributed resource pool via ZeppelinContext api.  e.g. z.get, z.set

I plan to to write document about how to sharing data in Zeppelin, hope
that would be helpful for users.

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <manuel...@garvan.org.au> 于2019年11月13日周三 下午2:02写道: