Hello,

I'm looking for documentation to better understand pyspark/scala notebook
execution in Spark.  I typically see application runtimes that can be very
long, is there always a spark "application" running for a notebook or
zeppelin session?  Those that are not actually being run in zeppelin
typically have very low resource utilization.  Are these applications in
spark tied to the zeppelin user's session?

Also, how can I find out more about hive, pyspark and scala interpreter
concurrency?  How many users/notebooks/paragraphs can execute these
interpreters concurrently and how is this tunable?

Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh