Hi Vladimir,

That's right, the dependencies download mechanism won't work for k8s.
Because when introducing this feature, K8s is not considered. I think we
need to fix it.

For now,  you can just download them by yourself and put them in the docker
image to make it work in k8s.

Vladimir Prus <vladimir.p...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月10日周三 下午10:44写道:

--
Best Regards