I wanted to add my encouragement Vladimir….   A lot of these “data
analytics/backend system” project suffer by not having enough front end
passionate people.   I just checked out your website, and you lead with “UX
Designer” ;-).  I suspect you could contribute a lot to Zeppelin!

Eric

> On May 21, 2021, at 8:26 AM, Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Vladimir,
>
> I don't think the new UI is ready for production, the development has ceased
> for a while. For now most of the active contributors of Zeppelin are backend
> guys. We would be very appreciated if you or anyone else could help continue
> the development of new UI,
>
> Vladimir Prus <vladimir.p...@gmail.com <mailto:vladimir.p...@gmail.com>>
> 于2021年5月21日周五 下午6:30写道:
> Hi,
>
> I see that Zeppelin has new in-development UI (available view "Try the new
> Zeppelin" link).
>
> Is there any overview of its status? E.g. is it ready for users? And if it's
> not, what is approximate timeline when it will be ready?
>
> I'm asking because I'm making some fixes (initially, locally), and I wonder
> whether I should do it
> in the current UI, or jump to the new one right away.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Vladimir Prus
> http://vladimirprus.com <http://vladimirprus.com/>
>
> --
> Best Regards
>
> Jeff Zhang

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.