Assuming your pod is still there

DRIVER_POD_NAME=`kubectl get pods -n <put namespace here> |grep driver|awk
'{print $1}'`
 kubectl logs $DRIVER_POD_NAME -n -n <put namespace here>

Example namespace spark

 DRIVER_POD_NAME=`kubectl get pods -n spark |grep driver|awk '{print $1}'`
 kubectl logs $DRIVER_POD_NAME -n spark

HTH

   view my Linkedin profile

such loss, damage or destruction.