Evewrithing works in the if zeppelin and my webapp lives in the same origin,
but NOT when I'm trying to connecto to zeppelin server via CORS,
the login step works,
but others as "notebook list"
jquery cannot set JSESSIONID so Zeppelin respond with redirect to /api/login
throwing an exception because authencation params missing.

        $('#ab_test1').on('click', function (event) {
            event.preventDefault();

            $.ajax({
                url: "http://192.168.56.105:9090/api/notebook";,
                type: 'GET',
                cache: false,
                processData: false,
                timeout: 3000,
                xhrFields: {withCredentials: true},
                crossDomain: true,
            }).done(function (data) {
                console.log(data)
            }).fail(reason => {
                console.log(reason);
            });
        })

In the same origin trial jquery set cookie correctly,
I  tried to access to response headers "Set-Cookie" to set manually the cookie
but  only "Content-Type" and "Content-Length" are available.

I've configured zeppelin-site.xml to allow my origin (example: ALLOW FROM
http://192.168.56.107)
Any suggestion?
does exists a way to bypass JSESSIONID passing ticket got with api login?

Regards,
Alessandro