Thank you, yes, I saw this page too... There's also API to run individual
paragraphs sync or async...

I still don't know how to *automatically* trigger one or more paragraphs -
when a notebook loads up.

I guess it will have to be some external trigger/callback if no such
mechanism available within Zeppelin.

Thank you again for your inputs, Jeff!