Hi Miky,

It should be possible in Big Data Tools[1] (in the next release or in
the current EAP) when you add a Glue connection there. That is
precisely why we created Big Data Tools some time ago: to make
notebook development more developer friendly than it was initially.

[1] https://jb.gg/bdt

---
Best Regards,
Pasha Finkelshteyn