Hi,

I am building my own image. so when i run the image it has following
content which is around *1.2 GB*

du -sh *

*80K bin180K conf758M interpreter24K k8s79M lib20K LICENSE76K licenses8.0K
local-repo166M logs14M notebook4.0K NOTICE104M plugins4.0K README.md4.0K
run400K scripts8.0K webapps28M zeppelin-web-0.11.0-SNAPSHOT.war*

But docker size is

*ahujarajat261/library_26_again
latest                     e26aed940485   3 days ago
 9.34GBartifactory.us.bank-dns.com:5000/flink/zeppelin-flink-us-bank-image
<http://artifactory.us.bank-dns.com:5000/flink/zeppelin-flink-us-bank-image>
     latest                     e26aed940485   3 days ago      9.34GB*

*Here's the dockerfile
(https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/scripts/docker/zeppelin/bin/Dockerfile
<https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/scripts/docker/zeppelin/bin/Dockerfile>)
I am using after some modifications to build the image. Any suggestions as
to how I can reduce the size ?*
https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/scripts/docker/zeppelin/bin/Dockerfile
Thanks