From: moon soo Lee [mailto:m...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:39 PM
To: users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Commands not working Zeppelin

Hi, Karthik

There're no special settings required for %md.
Could you check log files and see is there some exception?
Related log files are
[ZEPPELIN_HOME]/logs/zeppelin-[USERNAME]-[HOSTNAME].log
and
[ZEPPELIN_HOME]/logs/zeppelin-interpreter-md-[USERNAME]-[HOSTNAME].log

Thanks,
moon
On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:04 AM Vadla, Karthik