Thx for the kind words Felix. Really appreciated!
I will come back asap with:

1. ZEPPELIN-154
2. SparkR with our zeppelin-R interpreter.

On 2015-07-04 13:54, felixcheun...@hotmail.com wrote:

Very nice Eric. Interesting approach to use Rserve and knitr, which solve the ploting problem (Interesting projects at datalayer too)

I've been working on the SparkR interpreter. There the challenges are getting it to work with Spark interpreter within Zeppelin. Would be interested in your thoughts.