Hi All,

I have built my zeppelin binaries with yarn profile. With below command in maven
mvn clean package -Pspark-1.3 -Ppyspark -Dhadoop.version=2.6.0-cdh5.4.2
-Phadoop-2.6 -Pyarn -DskipTests

I have enabled hive-on-spark option in Cloudera manager and copied
hive-site.xml to my zeppelin conf/ folder.
But still I'm not able to see any queries ran on spark with zeppelin notebook
in my Yarn  ResourceManager Web UI
(master)<http://master.trinity2.cluster.gao-nova:8088/> .

Do I need to do any specific configuration. ?

Reading some previous post I got some idea that zeppelin is using hive server-2
. Can anyone help me where I can find configuration folder and what files I
need to copy.

Appreciate your help

Thanks
Karthik Vadla