Hi piyush,

Separate instance of SparkILoop SparkIMain for each notebook while sharing
the SparkContext sounds great.

Actually, i tried to do it, found problem that multiple SparkILoop could
generates the same class name, and spark executor confuses classname since
they're reading classes from single SparkContext.

If someone can share about the idea of sharing single SparkContext through
multiple SparkILoop safely, it'll be really helpful.

Thanks,
moon