Thanks moon. For presto interpreter, it looks like it doesn't read from
system properties at all(-D), it reads only from what is saved on
"interpreter page"(?). Basically it might be nice if interpreters work in a
way such that user's don't have to configure properties on the interpreter
page, and just read from whatever admin sets,.

--
Thanks,
Ashwin