Hi Jae,

You mean Zeppelin interprocess is not terminating when you stops zeppelin
daemon. Is my understanding correct?

'zeppelin-daemon.sh stop' supposed to stop zeppelin daemon and all the
interpreter processes.

Once interpreter process starts, it creates pid file under
ZEPPELIN_HOME/run/ directory. and `zeppelin-daemon.sh stop` iterates these
pids and kill them.

Let me know little bit of more detail about your problem.

Thanks,
moon