Hi Moon,
    When i use zeppelin to run some spark or sql programs, it will start
a RemoteInterpreterServer after the first time I run the paragraph, and
the RemoteInterpreterServer will never stop unless we stop the process or
the zeppelin server.
   The problem is that the RemoteInterpreterServer will hold the resource
of yarn (we run zeppelin paragraph on yarn) even it did't run any paragraph
after a long time, which is a waste of resources.
    My suggestion is that, we can stop RemoteInterpreterServer
automatically when no paragraph run in a Specified time (for example
3600s). Is this suggestion OK for you?

Thanks,
linxizeng