Hi Moon,

Today I cannot reproduce the bug with elementary example either but it is
still impacting all my notebooks. The weird thing is that when calling a
transformation with map, it takes Zeppelin Context in the closure which
gives these java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Lorg/apache/zeppelin/spark/ZeppelinContext errors (spark shell run this
command without any problem). I will try to find another example that is
more persistent (it is weird this example was failing yesterday). Do you
have any idea of what could cause Zeppelin Context to be included in the
closure?

Best,

David