Hi,

I recently read one article about Zeppelin that mentioning weak support of
keyboard shortcuts. I think overall keyboard shortcuts need to be improved
for user experience. Improving auto completion command can be part of it.

Notebook with different privileges and DAG is quite interesting.
I can get groups with their own access permission, but not really
understand the detail - about mapping between ZappelinServer and notebook.
Can you explain little bit more?

Overall i think your ideas are aligned to where Zeppelin is going.
Very appreciate sharing your ideas.

Thanks,
moon