I've used Zeppelin for a month. It's really good and useful.

I felt missing things.

- hardness to move up/down notebook section(?) sequentially.
- it's hard to scroll up and down with so narrow space in rightmost or
leftmost of a notebook.
- I must not forget to enter when changing title of notebook or section(?).
- no warning when accidental out of page as like move back.
- no find and replace
- it will be really useful if I could copy notebook.
- when I comment out multi lines with 'Command + / ', last line is not
commented out.
- It will greatly useful if running status are showed on tab of web browser
to check running finished easily.
- when using z.run(), I want give a section name instead of index. Index is
easy to be changed.

- really want to work together with SCM as like github.

Thanks so much for excellent Zeppelin.