I think you should open a JIRA for -
"One thing I did was to dynamically bind an Angular watch to the notebook
paragraph, the other is to keep a reference of the watch so it can be
unregistered when the paragraph is executed again. Otherwise it just keeps
adding additional watchers."

--
Eran | "You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" (Faithless)