From: moon soo Lee [mailto:m...@apache.org]
Sent: 13 October 2015 12:31
To: users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to find out if a user's Scala commands are executing in the
same Zeppelin paragraph?

Hi,

"org.apache.zeppelin" % "zeppelin-interpreter" % "0.5.0-incubating'
Will provide class for InterpreterContext. However ZeppelinContext is inside of
"org.apache.zeppelin" % "spark" and it is not published to public maven
repository.

So, you can add "org.apache.zeppelin" % "zeppelin-interpreter" %
"0.5.0-incubating" as dependency of your scala code. And everytime you call
your scala code in the paragraph, you can pass InterpreterContext to your
class/function.

Is this approach okay for your case?

Best,
moon

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 1:05 PM Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)