I think I have a found a big bug. Just changed the hive interpreter to
update to impala port, removed user name and saved, and now zeppelin is
unusable - interpretors page does not load and notebooks dont show up
anymore. Cannot create a new notebook and zeppelin shows disconnected
state. Let me know if you want me to create a bug (and how).

This happened twice, so it is reproduce-able.

Thanks,

Abhi

--
Abhi Basu