Do you know what version of spark you are running with?

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 12:52 AM -0800, "Kevin (Sangwoo) Kim"
<kevin...@apache.org> wrote:

Do you use broadcast variables? I've found many problems related
to broadcast variables and not using it.
(It's a Spark problem, rather than Zeppelin problem)

For RDD's, no need to be manually unpersisted, it automatically does.

2015년 12월 3일 (목) 오후 5:28, Jakub Liska <liska.ja...@gmail.com>님이 작성: