Thanks Moon and Eric. I created a pull request -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/681 and am looking
forward to community feedback.

I am getting a Travis CI build error
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-zeppelin/builds/106159585>. Is it
caused by the code in this PR? Can someone help me find the root cause?
Btw, do we have a chat room (like gitter) for discussing Zeppelin topics?

Hi Eric - Here are my responses to your questions. Sorry if I didn't
understand them correctly.

> I read you will use an external server for authentication which will
redirect to a zeppelin server url.
Yes, we need to do that in our company environment. In my PR, I use Shiro
authentication.

> I wonder if you pull request will support multiple user for a single
server or if, just like now, we need a server deployment by user (with all
the fun with the http ports...) ? (this is not defined in your document)

What do you mean by "server deployment by user"? Doesn't Shiro
authentication support multiple users on a single server?

Regards,
Prasad

--
Prasad Wagle