Will that work for non SQL jobs too ?

Say I have opened two browser windows pointing to same zeppelin servers.
I'm working  on separate notebook in each of them. I run different jobs
(say MLLib job) on two different RDDs from each each of them in parallel. I
do see a queue getting built up.

Is there any other parameter which can help me in tuning this ?

Regards,
Sourav