DO NOT FORGET, when you embed Zeppelin Iframe in external page, to also
load the Twitter Bootstrap themes and css otherwise it will look ugly. Copy
and paste those import in your external page:

<head>
    <link rel="stylesheet"
href="zeppelin-web/bower_components/bootstrap/dist/css/bootstrap.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="zeppelin-web/fonts/font-awesome.min.css">
</head>