"H2o works in Python, Java, Scala or with Spark (Sparkling Water) as well."
Thank you:)
I know I work with H2O from Jupyter or from shells...
But I hope that I can use Scala (for instance) from zeppelin notebook it's
better that use shell...
I can not find where I can point out zeppelin how to work with h2o
algoriths.
It sounds very good that I can work from Zeppelin notebook with Spark and
H2O algorithms inside one workplace.