Hi Moon/Others,

   That helps! Basically to enhance/customize the %table view support under
paragraphs, best way is, I need to change the zeppelin-ui code and build it.
   I think html and javascript rendering under paragraphs will lose the
actual purpose of %table, looks like that is not the solution for me.

Moon,
   Is there any examples available online where html and javascript
rendering under paragraphs are used ? It will give me some ideas.

Regards
Shabeel