There's z.load("maven-package") but I myself have had no luck with it (I
get weird errors).

I generally add the extra packages I need in the following file:
/usr/lib/zeppelin/conf/zeppelin-env.sh

I change the last line (that begins with export SPARK_SUBMIT_OPTIONS... )
to this:

export SPARK_SUBMIT_OPTIONS="$SPARK_SUBMIT_OPTIONS --packages
org.apache.spark:spark-streaming-kinesis-asl_2.10:1.6.0"

(I'm using Kinesis - you add whatever maven jars you need for you own
project)

Don't forget to restart the Spark interpreter for the changes to take
effect.

*FA *
http://queirozf.com
“Every time you stay out late; every time you sleep in; every time you miss
a workout; every time you don’t give 100% – You make it that much easier
for me to beat you.” - Unknown author