Looks fantastic moon.
Anything in the community with regards to easier debugging with specific
backends? E.g. spark.

-------- Original message --------
From: moon soo Lee <m...@apache.org>
Date: 02/27/2016  3:48 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org, d...@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Update Roadmap

Hi Zeppelin users and developers,
The roadmap we have published
athttps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/Zeppelin+Roadmapis
almost 9 month old, and it doesn't reflect where the community goes anymore.
It's time to update.
Based on mailing list, jira issues, pullrequests, feedbacks from users,
conferences and meetings, I could summarize the major interest of users and
developers in 7 categories. Enterprise ready, Usability improvement,
Pluggability, Documentation, Backend integration, Notebook storage, and
Visualization.
And i could list related subjects under each categories.Enterprise
readyAuthentication Shiro authentication ZEPPELIN-548Authorization Notebook
authorization PR-681SecurityMulti-tenancyStabilityUsability ImprovementUX
improvementBetter Table data supportDownload data as csv, etc PR-725, PR-714,
PR-6, PR-89Featureful table data display (pagenation, etc)Pluggability
ZEPPELIN-533Pluggable visualizationDynamic Interpreter, notebook, visualization
documentationImprove contents and readabilitymore tutorials,
examplesInterpreterGeneric JDBC Interpreter(spark)R InterpreterCluster manager
for interpreter (Proposal)more interpretersNotebook storageVersioning
ZEPPELIN-540more notebook storagesVisualizationMore visualizations PR-152,
PR-728, PR-336, PR-321Customize graph (show/hide label, color, etc)
It will help anyone quickly get overall interest of project and the direction.
And based on this roadmap, we can discuss and re-define the next release 0.6.0
scope and it's schedule.
What do you think? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks,moon