Also we need better rest api support for creating and fetching the
notebooks and paragraphs.
for example if I can set custom defined notebookid and paragraphid , we can
avoid multiple rest api calls.

http://localhost:8080/#/notebook/
<notebookid>/paragraph/<paragraphid>?asIframe
should return me error if notebook or paragraph deos not exists.

and while creating notebook or paragraph I should be able to mention my
custom ids.

Regards
Shabeel