Hi Khalid,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately forcing a reload didn’t work, and
neither does opening the page in Chrome's incognito mode.

I should have mentioned before, but I’m running Zeppelin on OS X. And I’ve been
accessing the page through Chrome and Safari on OS X. Just in case it was a
browser/platform issue I also tried Chrome on Windows, but still no login
dialog.

Thanks,
Peter