Hi,

Spark workers will open connections to access Spark driver (SparkContext),
which is running on Zeppelin instance. So make sure your network
configuration (firewall, routing table, etc) allows workers connect to
Zeppelin instance.

Could you verify spark shell command, not on the master node, but the same
node that Zeppelin running? If that works, Zeppelin should works, too.

Thanks,
moon