Hi,

If you can use SparkInterpreter, you can get current user by

%spark
z.getInterpreterContext.getAuthenticationInfo.getUser()

I think other interpreters does not provides way to access username inside
the notebook. It would be nice if zeppelin has some way to access username
inside the notebook for all interpreters.

Thanks,
moon