Hello.
I just did test same with your environment and I got success working.
All your configuration seems good except the
"zeppelin.server.allowed.origins" config.
Can you try to set the "zeppelin.server.allowed.origins" value to "*" like
the following?

*# conf/zeppelin-site.xml*
*<property>*
*  <name>zeppelin.server.allowed.origins</name>*

*  <value>*</value>*
*  <description>Allowed sources for REST and WebSocket requests (i.e.
http://onehost:8080 <http://onehost:8080>,http://otherhost.com
<http://otherhost.com>). If you leave * yo*
*</property>*

Please share me know the result.