From: Eran Witkon [mailto:eranwit...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 4:37 PM
To: users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: It works, COOL, but now what?

The best way to get started is to look in the elasticsearch help
(https://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.6.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/interpreter/elasticsearch.html)
 or just type in a notebook:

%elasticsearch

help
and you will see which queries you can issue against ES.
From their you are on your own :-)

Eran

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 4:23 PM Oren Shani