Hi all,

Some of you I know and have met with in persons, others of you I know by name from these mailing lists. I'm a UX design lead at the Spark Technology Center in San Francisco. I've been in conversation with a number of you about UX design improvements for the Zeppelin notebook. I've drafted an initial proposal for to begin a UX roadmap for Zeppelin and start a conversation with the rest of you. You can find the proposal on Confluence at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/Zeppelin+UX+Roadmap

I've outlined some initial feature proposals and included a rough protoype video to help capture the interaction. Please keep in mind, this is still a rough draft proposal. I will be adding to it moving forward and welcome all feedback, both from devs and users. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy Anderson
UX Design Lead  |  Spark Technology Center  |  IBM
425 Market Street, 20th Floor  |  San Francisco, CA 94105

+1.415.756.5198 | spark.tc | Linkedin