I have watched the video and I like very much the new theme.

Also I think the Side by Side drag & drop feature should be available with
the manual resize, it doesn't make sense other wise.

The code block bar is also a nice idea!

Thanks for sharing your idea and work with the community

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 10:44 PM, Jeremy Anderson <jer...@objectadjective.com