I have the same interest in 0.6.0's release, and for compliance reasons am
unable to build from source internally.

From: Arturo Michel [mailto:arturo.mic...@leotech.com.sg]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 10:20 AM
To: users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org
Subject: FW: Zeppelin 0.6.0

Hello Zeppelin,

We are hoping to adopt Zeppelin for one of our customer's data analysis
project. But, we would need authentication to be available. I've noticed the
work done with Shiro, which is great and we would develop on top of this.

Is there an estimated date for the next Zeppelin release?

Very much appreciated. Also where can I find info on how to become a
contributor?

Best Regards.

This email is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is private, restricted, confidential
or secret and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this disclaimer is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this document is
strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please notify the sender
and delete it immediately after reading this disclaimer.
Thank you.