Hi Woosan,

Currently, Zeppelin starts interpreter as a separate process using
bin/interpreter.sh, and that process need to add one of subdirectory under
'./interpreter' directory into classpath.

I guess packaging everything into war will not be simple unless change
current interpreter starting mechanism.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
moon