On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:06:18AM -0300, Guilherme Silveira wrote:
>    > Hi Folks,
>    >
>    > I am evaluating zeppelin right now but I am facing some annoying issues.
>    > I would like to hear from the community, maybe I am doing something
>    wrong.
>    >
>    > The number #1 annoying thing is unpredictable of some interpreters.
>    Every now and then I get a "pyspark interpleter not found". This is pretty
>    common, and it is not related to the source code itself. The same source
>    code, in different paragraphs, get different results. As you can see in
>    the example attached, the source code is exactly the same, and one
>    paragraph is right above the other. When I receive a pyspark interpreter
>    not found, there is nothing I can do besides remove the paragraph, insert
>    a new one and pray that the same error does not return. I would say that
>    30% of all paragraphs get this error. How can I debug this?
>    >
>    >

I have found that when code was pasted from an editor on windows
having evil (editorial..) CRLF endings, I had a similar problem (i.e.
%pyspark interpreter not found). Once I changed my editor to default to
LF endings, the pasting issue was gone.  This can be checked by
examining the <notebook>.json file in the notebook directory of
Zeppelin. Look for a \r\n between code lines instead of simply a \n.

Chris